What Is Pitbull? | PIT Review
May 11, 20226 min read
About Pitbull project
Pitbull was released on March 17, 2021, on the Binance Smart Chain Network, and it’s a self-staking token that had its ownership renounced and given to the community upon its creation. Such decentralization allowed Pitbull to exist as a 100% community-driven project that receives markedly engaged holders and quite a quick growth on a daily basis.
The Pitbull project has been built and improved entirely thanks to volunteers within the community since its inception. Pitbull is another project that has proved that community matters and can change the project drastically. Graphic designers, writers, web developers, crypto influencers, data analysts, translators, and many other talented people gathered to make essential improvements and bring success to the project.
Transparency is one of the main values of the Pitbull Community. New volunteers are always welcome to guarantee the community is community-represented. Above all, there is constant voting to find and implement fresh initiatives for the project.
As an example, the community can vote on essential steps to distribute funds or add some new relevant shelters to donate funds to, or even advise rebranding for the platform.
What Is $PIT?
PIT is a self-staking token, governed by the community. Since its very beginning, devoted volunteers in the community have continuously struggled to improve upon it.
Every community member has a voice and can have an impact to grow $PIT. The project’s strength is in the community itself.
— Total supply: 100,000,000,000,000,000 $PIT
— Pit max limit for per trade: 500,000,000,000,000 $PIT
— To control the token’s inflation 50% of PITs were burnt initially and sent to a dead address, and locked in the smart contract forever.
— 2% fee auto add to the liquidity pool to locked forever once selling.
— 2% fee auto goes to all $PIT holders
— 3% fee automatically added to LP
Pitbull Use Cases
1. The PitTracker allows investors on the platform to get a clear overview of their PIT holding and see the exact amount they’ve generated from auto-staking incentives. The PitChart incorporates an analysis tool for every token on the BSC. This feature generates sizable income from advert spaces and paid features. That facilitates token burning and project development.
2. The PitFarm is a place where holders stake $PIT — BNB V1 to get points for buying official NFTs directly. As a user, you can trade these NFTs within the platform’s marketplace and be sure that all the proceedings received from sales go directly to the NFT artist and the community fund as a minting fee. Any fundraised will be sent to project development, PIT token burning, and charity issues.
The charity supports such projects as K2C, Kennel to Couch. K2C is a charity organization that partners with various community colleagues to save homeless and stray pit bulls and offers support to these partners and shelters to encourage the adoption of their sponsored Pitbulls. $PIT is integrated into this project, and it will have tools that can automate donations to K2C whenever users buy NFTs and any other products from the platform.
3. The PitSwap is an automated market tool that helps investors to buy and trade PIT easily. As per the team, there are plans to develop this use case, PitSwap, into an ecosystem that will encompass the development of a new token that complements offers a vast range of benefits alongside PIT for farming, staking, and generating more trading fees which are directed towards the development of the project.
4. PitStore gives holders an opportunity to buy Pitbull merchandise with USD, with further plans to integrate $PIT as a payment method. This helps the platform create a brand image, as well as provide the required funds that will be directed towards charity, burning, and the growth of the platform. The PitStop project will serve as an Avenue to connect every PIT tools that can be accessed on a single page.
5. Gamification (or PIT Metaverse) is a fast gaining trend in the crypto space, so it’s not a surprise that Pitbull is looking toward this space. In a few months, there are plans to introduce a section on the platform, where users can enjoy play-to-earn games, such as lottery (already available), card trading, etc., and earn $PIT by doing so.
Pitbull Community burnt 50% of the total supply into a dead address at the beginning of the project. No one can change the contracts and pull liquidity from the platform. Volunteers sand by the team.
Pitbull Community did not organize any pre-sale campaign. The ownership of the project was renounced to the community right away after the contract and dead address had been created.
Considering donations from community members, Techrate, a trusty auditing firm in the industry, made a well-conducted audit on Pitbull Community smart contracts. The audit recorded no severity issue. It has no privileges relative to owners, establishing the “community-owned” clause to the project.
Pitbull project has a wide range of helpful tools to make your experience the best. There you’ll find:
- PIT Tracker is for you to find out how much you’ve earned just by holding your $PITs.
- PIT Charts show you changing rates in real-time
- PIT NFT Farm is a feature allowing you to bring and farm official Pitbull’s NFTs.
- PIT Swap provides you with an opportunity to swap directly.
- PIT Safe helps you to find out if a DeFi project is safe or not.
- PIT Metaverse is an upcoming play-to-earn game.
- PIT Mag is a place where you can get the freshest crypto news.
- PIT Lottery gives you a chance to win some $PITs.
Where to buy and store $PIT?
You can buy $PIT tokens within a secure and easy-to-interact exchange SimpleSwap. Your operations are promised to be smooth and swift, so don’t hesitate to give it a go.
As for sending, storing, receiving, and swapping your PIT tokens, you’re lucky to use a SimpleHold wallet that is super friendly for beginners and is always to your services as an extension within your browser (Opera, Firefox, Chrome, and Brave) or a mobile app on iOS and Android.