Apr 12, 20225 min read
VeChain is a blockchain launched to make supply chain management easier. It was created to define if a real-life product is fake or genuine — preventing fraud.
How does it work? To put it simply, the platform gives each product a unique identity, then uses sensors to monitor what happens at each stage of the supply chain. So, companies can be 100% sure products are handled in a proper way, and consumers can check if their purchases are legitimate.
Such giants as BMW, Walmart, BYD, and LVMH are using VeChain. It's been used by these companies to help trace everything goes duly.
VeChain has two native cryptocurrencies, VET coin, for voting on changes to the protocol, and VTHOR, for making transactions.
SimpleHold was delighted to have an AMA session with VeChain cause it was smooth and fun. All the questions were quite interesting to answer, and we can't wait to share them:
- I see your wallet supports VET. Does it also support VeChain Ecosystem tokens like VEED and SHA?
Not yet, but if the VET community is asking, we’ll add VET Ecosystem tokens support with a great pleasure 😉
- If my favorite asset is not supported, what is the process involved in getting my assets listed on the SimpleHold wallet?
You can go to our website assets page and suggest a listing of your favorite assets. We always listen to our community and add the suggested tokens and coins. ❤️
- So could you let us know what separates your wallet from the competition?
Our wallet development is not particularly complicated, our competitors don't have some unique features, which we couldn't deliver. That is precisely why we actively grow and aim to take one of the best wallets.
We want our features to influence the popularization of DeFi and crypto adoption by beginners.
Our team stays on top of our rivals, there is only certain functionality that we have to add to be fully competitive.
Our key is simplicity. We care about our users from the security point of view as well as the convenience of crypto management.
Send, receive and store in a simple way!
- Non-crypto users are very important for mainstream adoption. How are you planning to attract non-crypto users to the use of your WALLET? Is there any upcoming partnership that will bring non-crypto users and real-use cases?
We see the mass crypto adoption trend every year, and we believe that crypto isn’t a future; it’s a part of the present.
We are trying to be as simple as possible and generate educational content for crypto adoption. As we say, SimpleHold is your pass to the crypto universe!
Moreover, we actively develop our marketing and business development and support our partners.
- Where do you guys see $VET in 5 years?
$VET to the moon! 🚀
Our projects and communities are flying far into the future on the big rocket. Let’s promote crypto to the mass together.
- You recently added BOT Planet to the SimpleHold ecosystem. Will the platform acts like a SuperApp in near future with new tools and widgets?
We are doing our best to deliver a significant amount of features. We really want to become a super app, a gateway to the crypto world where users can do whatever they need, as they can do in today’s bank apps.
Stay tuned, follow us on social media, we are growing very fast!
- SimpleHold is a new wallet. So is SimpleHold wallet anonymous? Does this support many blockchains at the same time? Can it reverse transactions?
Yes, our users are totally anonymous and protected as we DON’T collect the data about your balance, addresses, private keys, and other personal data.
Now we support 40 blockchains, and this amount is growing fast.
Unfortunately, we can’t reverse transactions, we are fully decentralized and don’t store any of your savings, so as a transaction gets into the blockchain, we can’t change it.
- Are there any plans in the future that allow having Vechain NFT in it?
Now we support NFT on four blockchains, this feature is available only in the extension wallet yet, but soon, we’ll release NFT support to the mobile app.
In the future, we’ll consider NFT support on Vechain if it is possible technically.
Send the reaction to this message if you like the idea of NFT on the Vechain within SimpleHold. 😉
- Will we be able to interact with Dapps similar to Vethor Mobile wallet so we can mint NFTs use the dexes etc.?
Last week we released the IOS version with WalletConnect support, Android version is still on review in the store.
We develop web3 features actively. Our top priority now is the integration of various DApps, so my answer is YES, you can interact with DApps, you just need to wait for a little 🙂
- To use SimpleHold Wallet, do we need to have prior experience? For new users with no experience like me, do you have any written docs or tutorial videos that will guide us through the use of your wallet?
SimpleHold is perfect for beginners! You can have no experience, and our team will help you with guides and other educational content.
We have a blog on the website and a YouTube channel with visual tips on how to use our wallet. Join us on YouTube now and be fully armed!
Thank you so much for giving such great feedback! That is you who make the crypto community involved, strong, and vibrant! Hope to see you again in other AMA sessions and as our followers on Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube! See you around! 👋🏼