Floki Inu vs Kishu Inu | Notum
Oct 24, 20224 min read
In 2013, the founder of Dogecoin launched a trend for dog-themed meme cryptocurrencies. Since then, many followers of the first doggy crypto have been trying to attract more users, get more fame, and stand neck-and-neck with their progenitors. Comparisons of the two most popular dog-themed cryptocurrencies, Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, have been conducted many times. Today we will compare the two most famous younger brothers who are rapidly winning the hearts of millions of crypto users.
What Is Floki Inu?
Floki Inu (FLOKI) is a meme cryptocurrency launched by members of the Shiba Inu community. The main goal of Floki Inu is to create not just another meme cryptocurrency but a whole movement aimed at bringing maximum benefit and profit to their community. The history of the Floki Inu’s creation originates from when Elon Musk bought the Shiba Inu breed puppy and named it Floki.
And although Elon Musk does not take any part in promoting Floki Inu, the same cannot be said about his brother Kimbal Musk. Floki Inu team is the official partner of the Million Gardens movement launched by Kimbal Musk. This movement helps millions of Americans to fight insecure food and grow high-quality fruits and vegetables.
Floki Inu provides users with several main products that are aimed at expanding the ecosystem and providing maximum utility to the community:
- FlokiFi is an umbrella name for all existing and future DeFi products launched within the Floki Inu framework. To date, FlokiFi Locker is successfully functioning, a platform that allows users to lock and secure their assets (ERC-20 and BEP-20 tokens, LP tokens, NFTs, and ERC-1155 tokens);
- NFT Metaverse Valhalla is a popular play-to-earn game that allows you to explore, fight, capture, do gardening and perform other in-game activities in the company with Vera NFTs. Within Valhalla, there are more than nine quadrillion variations of the Vera NFTs, each of which can be upgraded;
- FlokiPlaces is a highly anticipated NFTs and merchandising marketplace;
- FlokiUniversity is a helpful platform aimed at massively adopting cryptocurrencies by the general public. Users can get all the necessary knowledge about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
What Is Kishu Inu?
Kishu Inu (KISHU) is another popular meme cryptocurrency whose creators were inspired by the success of Dogecoin. However, the Kishu Inu team did not follow in the footsteps of the most popular dog-themed crypto and chose another breed of cute dog as their mascot. The token was launched in 2021 with the same goal as Floki Inu — to make meme coins not just cute but functional and long sustainable. The team’s primary focus is that Kishu Inu is a fully decentralized community-managed cryptocurrency. Community members have power over the project and make all decisions regarding its further development and promotion. In turn, the creators of Kishu Inu did not reserve tokens for the team, and the project relies largely on donations.
To ensure long-term sustainability and benefit the community, the Kishu Inu team has launched several flagship projects:
- Kishu Swap is a decentralized crypto exchange within which users can seamlessly and securely exchange their ERC-20 tokens. The exchange is built based on the most famous and secure Uniswap DEX and provides many valuable and exclusive functions for the community.
- Kishu Crate is an NFT marketplace where users can deposit their KISHU tokens into a staking pool and receive rewards from unique NFTs.
- Kishu Paw Print is a convenient wallet tracker service where users can track their rewards and incentives.
- Kishuverse is a collection of 8,888 unique NFTs divided into three rarity levels with more than 100 traits. You can mint your NFT directly on the official website. This requires only a MetaMask wallet.
- Kishu sWAG is a project fully managed by a non-profit organization to develop further, support, and grow the Kishu Inu ecosystem.
Kishu VS Floki
It can be concluded that both projects intend to destroy the myth of the uselessness of meme coins. Despite the meme nature, the project teams strive to bring maximum utility to their communities and create a worthwhile product. So, what distinguishes the projects under consideration?
The most crucial difference is the Floki Inu cross-compatibility support, as the project is launched on Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain. Kishu Inu is currently represented only on the Ethereum network. It is also worth noting the different total supplies. While Floki Inu has a total supply of 20 trillion FLOKI (10 trillion in the Ethereum network and 10 trillion in the Binance Smart Chain network), Kishu Inu has a maximum supply of 100 quadrillions KISHU.
A significant difference is also the distribution of transaction tax. FLOKI transactions are taxed at 3%, which is sent to the treasury of the project and is aimed at further growth, improvement, and marketing of Floki Inu. On the other hand, Kishu Inu is an entirely community-driven project. Therefore, KISHU transactions are subject to a 2% tax distributed among users’ wallets.
Speaking of popularity, Floki Inu is the undisputed leader here. According to statements from the official website, the project already has more than 400,000 Floki Holders, while Kishu Inu is only striving for this mark.
Despite their humor, meme coins often enter the charts of the most popular and useful crypto platforms. The platforms under consideration have good growth potential and emphasize developing the project, strengthening the community, and adding new unique features. It remains only to observe how the future fate of the projects will develop and who will ultimately stay on the top. Today, it is worth noting that Kishu Inu is a more community-driven and decentralized platform that distributes the transaction fees charged among its holders. Floki Inu also have a considerable advantage as it supports cross-compatibility and spends a lot of money on promoting and upgrading the project.