Wow, that was an amazing and engaging event we all enjoyed, thanks to your fascinating questions! That’s what makes crypto so influential and popular — people who care and are genuinely interested in crypto growth and development! We will definitely have another round of AMA soon, so stay tuned and read the answers to your questions.
- Any limits to the amount or type of Raven assets that can be held on the wallet?
- There are no limits within the wallet. It’s always up to you to store as many as you want.
- Are there any fees associated with the wallet?
- There are no additional fees within the wallet. You only pay the transactions fee for sending in the blockchain.
- Will RVN be part of the token swap option?
- As soon as we add an exchange option, you’ll get an opportunity to swap a Raven coin.
- Any plans to incorporate a private key recovery system?
- We already have a backup decoder on our official website. An essential rule is to store your password in the right way. It must be stored safely, and nobody can know your private key and your password except you. You’ll never lose your fund once following these simple recommendations.
- I love the @SimpleHold being a LIGHT wallet, and it’s SIMPLICITY. But, how about SECURITY? Any extra layer of Protection within your Wallet?
- SimpleHold is a light crypto wallet. We don’t store your personal data, but we always save your backup file for you to restore a wallet. You also have an opportunity to log in by using a Touch ID/ Face ID option or a passcode.
- I’ve seen some companies that provide cryptocurrency wallet services have stopped their wallet services due to unprofitability. I would like to ask if your wallet service, unlike them, is sustainable in the long run without stopping support.
- We are working for the sake of massive crypto adoption, and we are not going to stop. We have a clear roadmap we’re going to follow.
- What differs you from other wallets in terms of storing Ravencoin? Are there any perks?
- We are a multicurrency wallet, we are super easy to use, and your safety is our pivot point.
- What’s the future plans for SimpleHold and Ravencoin relationship?
- We would be happy to continue our partnership with Ravencoin to give the growing community new opportunities and benefits.
- What made you interested in Ravencoin as a wallet provider?
- We are interested in Ravencoin because the project seems to be very interesting. Their community and history are truly captivating.
- Are there any benefits for RVN miners to use your wallet?
- We currently have no special features for Ravencoin miners, but we’re a convenient wallet with many useful functions and a wide variety of supported coins. If you mine only Ravencoin, we can suit you for storing other coins, as we have a wide range of them within the wallet.
- Collaborations and partnerships are some of the most important cornerstones to help improve adoption. Could you please tell us about the current partners, plans for partnerships, and what everybody stands to gain from these partnerships?
- We have numerous partners, media presence, and various crypto projects with coins. We are also 100% sure that networking in crypto is crucial nowadays.
We are trying hard in our attempts of encreasing crypto adoption and really want cryptocurrency become a part of our every day life.
- We are looking forward to getting support from partners and want to give their users a chance to experience the coolest features of our wallet.
- What are your plans for the future in the metaverse?
- We want to become a truly handy and helpful paying tool in the Metaverse. A kind of a payment option within the Metaverse.
- As a non-custodial wallet. How do you store your assets being held for customers? How do you handle liquidations if the market falls and many people want to get out quickly?
- We don’t keep any funds, as they are under a total user’s control, so there is no need to worry about your assets. In case of excessive load on the network, we have taken steps for our service could work flawlessly.
- How to give security and trust to users when @SimpleHold is under maintenance? $RVN
- We are a non-custodial wallet, so the code is open to the public. You can fearlessly trust us as we guarantee security and anonymity, which are prior for us.
- What coins you will list in near future?
- In the near future, we aim to start supporting NEO, Fantom, and Terra, as these networks are interesting and exciting to partner with. They also have great potential and are beneficial for users.
- How will the nft be in the metaverse?
- It seems to us, that the Metaverse can give people an opportunity to get some digital forms of art and property, as we have it in real life — a nice picture, a rare sports card, a piece of land, etc. So, NFTs allow them to set a price for those items with proof of ownership.
- With all the excitement surrounding RAVENCOIN, Can you share some of the future project roadmap? What are we to expect going forward in 2022?
- In 2022, we’re going to create synergies with other dApp and blockchain projects. We aim to launch an exchange and a lot more, that’s why it’s quite essential to stay updated about our forthcoming features!
Yes, those questions were interesting to answer and reflect on, so time to announce the winners of our AMA session has finally come:
We warmly congratulate all our winners and thank those who send their questions! 🥳 No doubt, next time, you'll definitely be among those who succeed.