IoTeX is a platform created in 2017 that connects IoT devices (healthcare devices, sensors, smart home devices, connected cars, robots, etc.) and decentralized applications (Dapps) and brings them to a new level. IOTX is used for paying for transactions, staking, and governance and for registering new devices on the IoTeX network.
The platform has its native token, IOTX is the cryptocurrency that runs on the IoTeX blockchain. It gives a user an opportunity to connect IoT devices to the IoTeX network. Network transactions below $0.10, smart contracts, and decentralized applications (DApps) are all facilitated with the help of IOTX tokens.
To learn more about IoT, you can also read our article.
As for the SimpleHold team, we were really happy to have AMA with such an interesting company! All the questions were quite appealing, and we’ve carefully chosen 10 to share with you. Here they are:
1. So could you let us know what separates your wallet from the competition?
Our wallet development is not particularly complicated, our competitors don’t have some unique features, which we couldn’t deliver. That is precisely why we actively grow and aim to take one of the best wallets. Our team stays on top of our rivals; there is only certain functionality we have to add to be fully competitive. Our key is simplicity. We care about our users from the security point of view and the convenience of crypto management.
2. PARTNERSHIP & COLLABORATIONS are the backbones of making every project more widespread. Can you list some of our partners with us?
In SimpleHold we’re open to collaborations with all the well-known cryptocurrencies (such as IoTex).
We usually add 4-5 tokens every week, and we also have events with them — right now we’re giving away $1000 on our Twitter with VeChain, Flux, and UniLend.
3. Can you please provide me with your official telegram group links and social media links? I have seen many similar groups.
Sure, mate 👌🏼
Here they are:
- TG channel - https://bit.ly/3LxCBkP
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/SimpleHold
- Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/SH_Cryptowallet/
4. What was the biggest milestone your project has? What is a plan for the future?
The core SimpleHold milestone for 2022 is to become SUPER-APP: Add DeFi, Swaps, and Staking. That’ll make us some kind of gate-to-crypto.
Through it, we want to make the whole process of interaction with crypto as easy and useful as possible.
5. How much $ does the user need to create a wallet? How much does it cost to create a wallet?
We do not charge any fees for creating a wallet. And we don’t charge any fees after you create a wallet, all fees you pay is a transaction fees for miners or validators. SimpleHold wallet is absolutely FREE for everyone! Join and check!
6. Staking, NFT is very hottest, do you think you will apply NFT technology to your products in the achieved future?
We try to follow all the crypto-related trends and therefore we’ve already added NFT support (Available chains: Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Solana) in our browser extension and soon will add it in the mobile version. At the same time staking is one of our TOP priorities for this year, as far as we want SimpleHold users to get an opportunity to earn right in the app
7. How will the SimpleHold team target and educate people who don’t know about blockchain and crypto?
SimpleHold is perfect for beginners! You can have no experience, and our team will help you with guides and other educational content.
We have a blog on the website and a YouTube channel with visual tips on how to use our wallet.
8. Is your platform suitable for Crypto beginners? Or is it only appealing to professional users?
We’re doing our best to make an easy-to-use and user-friendly product so that even not crypto-related users could get into it
We always try to implement features that facilitate specific aspects of the wallet, even though it’ll also suit advanced users.
The core idea behind the app — is simplification and functionality.
9. How can we be assured of the safety of our tokens using the browser extension to hold them, can’t the wallet be manipulated by using third-party platforms?
SimpleHold as a light open-source wallet stores data on the client-side and has no access to it. Private keys are encrypted and the user password is necessary to access them. Password data is not sent to SimpleHold servers by any means.
The user is the only one who has access to their crypto!!! This is very a very important issue for us.
10. Do you have a user manual or short videos that would guide potential users of the project to safely navigate your platform?
Of course 👌🏼
Recently we’ve launched our own YouTube channel where we upload useful step-by-step guides on how to use our app to the fullest. Soon we’re going to have even more interesting videos, so stay tuned! ✌🏻
We want to thank you one more time for being such an engaging audience! That was a great pleasure to meet all of you guys, and we can’t wait till a new AMA session to answer more questions and tell you more about us and other exciting projects! Stay with us on different channels: Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube! 💚