AMA With Flux | Notum
Mar 18, 20224 min read
Flux is a diverse ecosystem that stimulates transactions, FluxNodes, resource allocation on FluxOS, and mining to help shield the chain.
It was designed to provide blockchain-based solutions and decentralized computing services supported by a development environment and become a decent alternative to similar centralized services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
We are glad to have such an interesting and intensive AMA session with Flux and get so many questions that were both — informative and enjoyable to answer. Let’s find out more about the project by answering your amazing questions!
1. What are the difficulties could New users face when dealing with Web 3.0 and how does #FLUX ensure that there is a much more smooth transition for New users who are New to Web 3.0 and DeFi? (question from @Ayyaseerr)
There are many projects called themselves “Web3” but they use centralized infrastructure, which means they are not decentralized. Devs should do their research and run their apps on truly decentralized Web3 infrastructure, that’s Flux. We are currently working on simplifying the launching process on our network
2. What differentiates you from other projects aiming to be the next AWS? (question from @Theo_Matthews)
First of all, we are truly decentralized AWS, already working today. We’ve been working on this project for 3 years in the bear market. We deliver tech, not only promise something. We are fairly GPU mined since day one, without ICO/ IEO/ Pre-sale or VCs involved. Flux is built by the people, for the people.
3. What are the most ambitious goals of the project in the future? What is your most important next priority according to the project roadmap? Is the team equipped with sufficient funds and community to meet that goal? ( question from @nuhakinci)
I would say “stealing” 5% Amazon cloud’s users in 3 years. 😊 Everything in the roadmap is important, but the most exciting goal is to implement Proof of Useful Work. Of course, stay tuned for updates from our marketing team.
4. Which one of these aspects is important for you? (question from @luckydraw66)
- Increasing Token Price & Value
- Empowering Platform Development
- Building Community Trust
- Expanding Partnership Globally
Development is extremely important for us, if you keep delivering great tech, the other things will follow. We also expand globally, we have not only partnerships all over the world but also FluxNodes. Community is super important for us as well and they know they can trust us.
5. With the push for more crypto regulation what steps are taken to assure compliance? (question from @JimEvoX)
Compliance matters, FLUX is a regulatory compliant web3 project! Flux was built to be decentralized with an emphasis on technology and regulatory oversight.
6. As you know Covid-19 has a large impact on the crypto Market, so how can your company maintain its project and also the team that is working hard during this pandemic? (question from @TraThoa)
We are ready for any pandemic or bear market, we already survived one without loads of partner projects or users that we have now.
7. What major partnerships does FLUX intend to use or how does FLUX bring its products to the average consumer - especially non-crypto (question from @Luckyluck041)
We appreciate all our partnerships and we develop cooperation with them. The major one that we are very proud of is Nvidia, we are in their Inception program. Any project can be launched on the Flux network, not only crypto. FluxOS can spawn applications in any programming language without hardware limitations, they are scalable, secure, and decentralized.
8. What are the reasons for someone to invest in Flux? (@spyrosbal96)
We are the Web3 leader, only fully decentralized web3 infrastructure and we keep developing 24/7, check our github. Roughly 95% of Flux is owned by users, no VCs, we are a compliance project, we have big partners also outside the crypto space… There are too many reasons, feel free to visit our website runonflux.io and discord channel for detailed questions.
Blimey, that was a perfect AMA we really loved, and we really hope you enjoyed it too!
Here are our 4 winners — people who asked the most exciting questions, so let’s give them a cheer. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Here they are: