AMA Session With UniLend | Notum
Jun 15, 20226 min read
UniLend is a permissionless DeFi protocol, bringing to you spot-trading services and money markets with borrowing and lending opportunities.
Despite other DeFi protocols, with UniLend you can list any asset of your choice. The platform also offers real-world synthetic assets such as gold and silver or some stocks. UniLend supports Ethereum and Polygon blockchains. Certik, a worldwide known security-focused ranking platform that analyzes and monitors blockchains and DeFi projects, audited UniLend.
UniLend’s main features are:
- The platform is permissionless, so no limits for listing tokens.
- There are lending and borrowing opportunities to get an interest rate for providing your tokens or borrow some money from the pool by paying an interest rate.
- Provide liquidity and get some fees for that.
- Trade your favorite pairs.
- Take a flash loan and get uncollateralized loans within a minute.
- Take part in community governance and decide the platform's future.
We were massively happy to have an AMA session with such a great project as UniLend! It’s time to reveal the most intriguing questions and our answers. Thanks a lot for being an essential part of the event, it’s rather difficult to imagine it without you! Enjoy the reading and stay tuned till the next AMA!
- Q1(@Ysseer): How does #SimpleHold ensure user’s asset security?
Answer: As a non-custodial wallet, we do not store any data on our server. All data for wallet operations is stored locally and encrypted. Your Simplehold wallet is protected by a passcode and password so that no one except the owner can use its funds. Our users are completely anonymous and no one can get your personal data.
- Q2(@fbryti): What are your top 3 priorities for 2022? Could you share some plans for the upcoming year?
Answer: Our priorities for 2022 are:
1. Development of Web3 features in particular Dapp browser.
2. Add exchanges of more than 300+ coins to our wallet.
3. Add a referral program We have very ambitious plans for this year, join us and stay updated.😊
- Q3(@Adefoyeke): Currently a lot of people are looking at NFTs, metaverse, and games. Can you tell me what advantages will you have in this field in the future?
Answer: Our wallet has an NFT gallery, supporting 4 main NFT blockchains, Bsc, Eth, Sol, and Polygon. We do usually collaborate with NFT projects and artists to keep our community up-to-date with the industry news. Of course, the recent downshift in the interest for NFTs was a bit unexpected, but we do think that NFTs will soon regain their value.
We are in discussion with some crypto games and metaverse projects about potential collaborations and integration of our wallet solution on their side. One of the reasons we have come to the industry is to simplify crypto to everyone and easier access to beloved projects will help the industry to grow.
- Q4(@abdul00079): As a crypto-light wallet, #SimpleHold has many competitors. What are the competitive advantages of #SimpleHold compared with others?
Answer: Our wallet development is not particularly complicated, our competitors don't have some unique features, which we couldn't deliver. That is precisely why we actively grow and aim to take one of the best wallets. We want our features to influence the popularization of DeFi and crypto adoption by beginners. Our team stays on top of our rivals, there is only certain functionality that we have to add to be fully competitive. Our key is simplicity. We care about our users from the security point of view as well as the convenience of crypto management. Send, receive and store in a simple way!
- Q5 (@krackaka): Challenges are inevitable in our day-to-day activities. What are the backup plans for the project to be sustained in the long run to give investors confidence about the project?
Answer: A good question, just on time with the recent fall of crypto prices. The key asset that our wallet has is our user base. We prioritize the security and happiness of our users. We are building our product, not for investors, but for ordinary users, that will have a tool that they can trust. Also, we plan to work closely with the DeFi sector providing more opportunities for users to get passive income in our app.
Q6: Do you have tutorial videos so we can get to know your project more clearly or do you have a YouTube channel or something? can you share it with us?
Answer: Yep, we have a YouTube channel where you can find tutorials about our Wallet and how to get and store assets within SimpleHold. Like the video about UniLend:
Join our channel!
- Q7: According to the roadmap, what is your most important next priority?
Answer: Our main priorities for the near future are a personal account, a loyalty program, and portfolio analytics. These are totally unique features for a wallet. Stay tuned and you will be able to try them for free!
- Q8: Did you consider community feedback/requests during the creation of your product in order to expand on fresh ideas for your project? Many projects fail because the target audience and clients are not understood. So I'd like to know who your ideal consumer is for your product?
Answer: We are always glad to get any feedback from our users! Soon we will add a feedback form to our wallet interface. Meanwhile, you can send any of your ideas to our support or dm Ramsey or me, we are always happy to help you with any issue and listen to any of your requests.
Also, we have a support email where you can text any time 24/7: [email protected]
- Q9: Non-crypto user is very important for mainstream adoption. How you are planning to attract non-crypto users to your project? Is there any upcoming partnership that will bring non-crypto users and real-use cases?
Answer: We see the mass crypto adoption trend every year, and we believe that crypto isn’t a future; it’s a part of the present.
We are trying to be as simple as possible and generate educational content for crypto adoption. As we say, SimpleHold is your pass to the crypto universe!
Moreover, we actively develop our marketing and business development and support our partners.
- Q10: How can I buy your tokens right now? And which wallet supports your token?
Answer: We do not have our own token and do not plan to launch it BUT we have several features to get crypto:
1️⃣ You can swap existing crypto in the exchange section of our app, you have the ability to swap more than 450 coins and tokens
2️⃣ You can buy them using our BUY feature via our partner Mercurio
3️⃣ Or you can connect your wallet to any existing DEX using the WalletConnect feature and get tokens there.